May 5, 2015
New York – May 6, 2015 – Bluewolf, a global business consulting firm, today announced it has been named a worldwide leader in the Salesforce implementation ecosystem by International Data Corporation (IDC), the premier global provider of market intelligence, for the second year in a row. The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Salesforce.com Implementation Ecosystem 2015 Vendor Assessment (doc #255142, April 2015) report identified leaders that possess a robust combination of IT and business success expertise, as well as deep commitment to driving customer engagement and business outcomes with Salesforce.
Download the full excerpt here.
“The top buyer priority of being able to achieve desired business outcomes indicates that the successful services vendors in the Salesforce implementation ecosystem must possess solid industry/business process knowledge along with wide-ranging technical expertise,” said Ali Zaidi, senior research analyst, IT Consulting and Systems Integration Business Strategies at IDC.
Today Bluewolf also revealed its Titanium sponsorship of Salesforce’s Dreamforce 2015, the world’s largest software conference. Bluewolf has sponsored Dreamforce every year since the conference’s inception, driven by an unwavering belief that cloud computing would become a mainstream way of creating business innovation, customer demand, and platform investment.
There is significant global demand and investment in CRM across all customer departments; Bluewolf’s award-winning 2014-2015 “State of Salesforce” report showed that nearly 50 percent of C-level executive respondents said Salesforce has measurably improved their customer experience, with 54 percent of respondents currently using two or more Salesforce clouds.
Assisted by the company’s expansion into EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions, Bluewolf has completed more than 5,000 cloud projects for global and regional leaders across a diverse portfolio of industries and verticals, including Aberdeen, Australia Post, Pernod Ricard, Stanley Black & Decker, and Voyages SNCF.
Bluewolf’s recent achievements in the Salesforce ecosystem include:
- Salesforce Fullforce Master designations across Sales, Service, and Platform, joining an elite group of Salesforce partners to hold all three.
- Deployed its largest Salesforce Service Cloud implementation in Australia with Australia Post. With Bluewolf, Australia Post cut down its customer call center assistance from 160 clicks between different platforms to just 11 clicks.
- Vertical depth with the launch of AppealsTrak, a Salesforce Fullforce certified industry solution for public sector/government. With AppealsTrak, the New Jersey Department of Labor has successfully reduced its average appeals processing time from 160 days to less than 30 days.
- Bluewolf’s analytics practice, part of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem, is driving business intelligence, predictive analytics, and data visualization for clients such as Iron Mountain. In partnership with Informatica, Bluewolf helps clients unleash their data and increase customer intimacy.
Additional award recognition includes:
- The Cloud Awards, Best Cloud Consultancy/SI of the Year
- Informatica 2014 Cloud Partner of the Year
- Salesforce Partner Innovation Award, Insurance
- Inc. 5000, America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
“Our global teams deliver incredible customer moments and we’re proud to be recognized by IDC for our leadership in the Salesforce ecosystem,” said Eric Berridge, CEO, Bluewolf. “Our methodology is designed for business transformation and continuous innovation, and we are focused on deepening our investment in long-term client relationships, strategic verticals, and most importantly, in our people.”
Bluewolf is a global business consulting firm that helps customer-obsessed enterprises transform their business. With 15+ years of cloud computing expertise, Bluewolf’s award-winning strategic customer lifecycle consulting, digital marketing, mobile experience, change management, and analytics services rapidly innovate business processes and technologies to drive meaningful digital customer experiences and accelerate business outcomes. Through its proven Agile Business Transformation methodology, Bluewolf has completed more than 5,000 cloud projects worldwide for global enterprises that include Stanley Black & Decker, Australia Post, Vodafone, and Aberdeen. To learn more, visit www.bluewolf.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Salesforce, Fullforce and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.