February 8, 2018
In an industry built on digital platforms and fueled by technology, there is something to be said for the magic of in-person interactions. From large industry conferences to small meetings, mainstage keynotes to innovative workshops -- events have the unique power to teach new ideas and build customer relationships. They’re also a lot of work, so we think carefully about which events to invest our time and energy. Here are our top picks for 2018:
- NRF, January 14-16 at the Javits in New York. Take your commerce with a side of disruption at the retail industry’s Big Show. IBM’s CMO Michelle Peluso will be on stage with the legendary Tommy Hilfiger and Bluewolf’s crackerjack Commerce Cloud team will be on hand to meet with customers. Find out more.
- Mobile World Congress, February 26 - March 1 in Barcelona. This is the mobile industry’s largest event and this year’s theme is “Building a Better Future.” Stop by IBM’s booth (Booth #3H30) to say ¡hola! and learn about AI Now™ for Telecommunications.
- HIMSS, March 5-7 in Las Vegas. Discover the latest trends in healthcare information and technology at this must-attend annual event where we’ll showcase our AI Now™ for Patient Care solutions and more.
- THINK, March 19 - 21 in Las Vegas. It feels like we’re spending all month in Vegas, but we’re particularly excited about THINK -- IBM's first business event to go beyond the traditional IT conference to solve the problems of tomorrow with the minds of today.
- Cannes Lions, June 18-22, Cannes, France. Creativity on the Croissette. Sign us up now, s’il vous plait. Frankly, we’re watching these thinkLeaders videos from last year.
- Dmexco, September 12-13, Cologne, Germany. This conference has grown to become the largest digital marketing event in the world -- where the real action isn’t just on stage, but in the meetings, lunches and dinners that go on around it.
- Dreamforce, September 25-28, San Francisco. Hands-down, our favorite event of the year to meet with -- and learn from -- our customers and partners. We’re hard at work to make 2018 even better than 2017, and we’re ready for the challenge.
- WIN. The Women Innovators Network is always a highlight of Dreamforce, and in 2018, we’re taking it on the road.
We’re looking forward to