I support Surfer's Environmental Alliance because there's no better way of combining water, pain and one's love for a challenge with the act of helping other people.
In response to the growing talent gap of technical skills training in local communities, Bluewolf is investing 1% of its resources to educate, empower, and enable youth through digital literacy guidance, personal and professional development, and mentorship.
Bluewolf’s extraordinary employees and their unique skills drive our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy. Through our Pack Mentorship program, we partner with nonprofits to offer youth both life skills and technology training. Recognizing the challenges nonprofits face as they navigate cloud-based technologies, we offer support through our Pack Pro Bono program. We believe strong communities are the foundation for making a positive change in the world around us. If you are interested in getting involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bluewolf Community Engagement Blogs
- The Pack Tees Off with Youth Golf Foundation
- Bluewolf San Francisco Teams up with Local Youth for Mentorship
- Bluewolf Takes it's Pack Mentality to Local Communities
- Bluewolf Equips Grads for in-demand Salesforce Skills
- Playworks provides a Sandbox for Salesforce Fun and Philanthropy
- How to Get Grants in a Down Economy