Join The Pack!
Jr. Mobile Developer
Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We enjoy working collaboratively with a group of peers and embracing challenges. We utilize daily scrums, sprints, pair programming, and code review. We seek out ways to develop ourselves professionally, and work to inspire each other, push our creativity, and build a team culture. We specialize in cloud platforms like Force.com and Heroku.
They are self-motivated, team players who are passionate about what they do. They have a strong desire to build their technical and professional skills.
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop native and/or hybrid mobile applications
- Participate in peer-to-peer code review sessions
- Utilize organizational source control systems (ie, SVN, Git)
- Experience with native iOS and/or Android development
- Experience with hybrid HTML5 application development
- 1-3 years technical experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with a scripting language such as Python, Perl, Ruby, etc
- Prior experience with Force.com or Heroku platforms
Bluewolf is an EEO employer. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.