Join The Pack!
The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing strategic engagements including the projects and people responsible for fulfilling delivery. This individual is responsible for leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The Engagement Manager is also responsible for validating resource plans and project scope.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes.
- Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in sales, sales operations, or customer support
- Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Radian6, Marketo, Eloqua
- Travel probable: 50-75%
Bluewolf is an EEO employer. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.