Sr. Knowledge Management Analyst
Sr. Knowledge Management Analyst
Does organizing information, people, and processes come naturally to you? Are you interested in learning more about and using technology and how it can improve and organize information? Do you write well, have an investigative nature, and are a natural people connector and problem solver.
If you replied yes to the above, Bluewolf has the perfect job for you in our growing Organizational Strategy & Enablement organization!
The Knowledge Manager reports to the Director of Knowledge and will capture and package Bluewolf’s intellectual capital from our projects and disseminate the information to multiple business units: Sales, Marketing, and all arms of our Professional Services organization.
The Knowledge Manager will oversee and participate in day-to-day responsibilities of our knowledge capture process. As a rapidly-growing company, the Knowledge team is constantly building and improving on existing processes, to help us scale. You will have a direct hand in creating and implementing process improvements to make our intellectual capital available to our internal constituents, in order to deliver a quality experience to our clients.
The team also recently spearhead the interdisciplinary “Intellectual Collaboration Agile Business Executive” (IC-ABE) initiative, where recent graduates learn about business and Salesforce while capturing knowledge and interacting with various arms of our company. You will work alongside these individuals as they teach you and learn from you.
Specific Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Highly flexible nature, able to adapt in a fast-moving environment while maintaining an extremely high level of organization
- Excellent writing and critical thinking skills - samples will be required
- Strong attention to detail while able to understand the bigger picture (what typos have you noticed in this job description?)
- Resourceful and creative problem solver: there’s always a way
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize various requests
- People- and team-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Ability to create order in the midst of chaos - it’s not your second nature, it’s your primary nature
- Results-, metrics-, and evidence-oriented analytical thinker, while still able to trust your intuition when the data doesn’t yet exist
- Interest in learning new technologies (if you’re not already proficient in Salesforce)
- Ability to create & analyze reports in Excel
- Prior client-facing experience in a professional setting
- Strong sense of integrity and accountability
- Has traveled or studied internationally
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Patience and a sense of humor
Desired Previous Experience:
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing a business process using Salesforce.com
- Fluency in another language other than English
- 1-3 years knowledge management-specific background in a consulting firm and/or building, maintaining, or using a Knowledge Management system, and/or customer service experience in a professional company
- Sales or Journalism / investigative reporting
- Salesforce Administrator certified
Minimum 4-year Bachelors degree in a field that combines qualitative and quantitative analysis (including Library Science, Economics, any quantitatively-oriented Social Sciences) from an accredited college or university
Downtown San Francisco with a gorgeous view of the Bay Bridge. We offer transportation reimbursements, free drinks & snacks, Mac laptops, medical & dental benefits, a 401k plan, and optional yoga balls as chairs.
Relocation not provided.
** To Apply:. Click here