Careers: Senior Technical Instructor
The Technical Instructor brings expertise and knowledge in delivering salesforce.com administrator training to technical customers and partners. This person will be initially responsible for delivering the Administrator Essentials class for newer administrators, and will be expected to grow into teaching the Advanced Administrator class, as well as any new courses that may be introduced.
- Provide expert guidance to students in a classroom environment on all aspects of using the features available to administrators to configure applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Manage classroom logistics – prep / follow-up
- Facilitate an engaging learning environment
- Maintain a 4.5 average – or better – in instructor satisfaction
- Facilitate an average of 3 classes per month over a 1 year period
- Travel probable – 25-75%
- Able to facilitate ADM-201, 301 and 401 classes
- Participates in Marketing / Promotional activities to support ATC activity
- Technical Training Background
- Experience with Salesforce.com strongly encouraged, preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (25-50% possible)
- Understanding of the On-Demand software-as-a-service model
- Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, SFA, or ERP
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization or software company is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.