Mobile Application UI/UX Designer
A UI / UX Designer is responsible for designing and refining mobile solutions. This person will be working in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods and requires a self-motivated, driven individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This person is responsible for delivering best-in-class user experience and aesthetic solutions across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Be involved in developing UI/Design process for our projects
- Participate in discussions with clients about user definition, UX, and UI development, and help them think through how best to achieve their business objectives through quality user experience and user interface design.
- Iterate, produce, and present project deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, and concept designs to demonstrate and sell recommended solutions.
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.
- Experience with Fireworks or InDesign for UI Design is a big plus
- Solid knowledge of UI best practices for mobile
- Mapping or Geospatial software design experience is a HUGE plus
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
- Designing on various platforms such as browsers, tablets and smart devices
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile user interface design. For mobile, understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to dedicated native applications
- 2+ years design experience, with a portfolio of Android and iOS application
- Relevant degree, such as a BA in graphic or user interaction design, Human factors, Human computer interactions, Interaction Design, or Industrial Design
Bluewolf is an EEO employer. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
We offer a terrific compensation package including a competitive base salary plus incentives, full health benefits, profit sharing, dental, and a 401k.
** To Apply: Click here