Marketing Automation Specialist
Bluewolf is a privately held, global, agile organization that is defining a new style of professional services designed to deliver tangible business value in bite-sized increments--or, what we refer to as Agile Business Transformation™. Only Bluewolf can bring 11 years of best practices to every project and guarantee its success.
Our world-class portfolio proves our ability to match our Agile methodology with unparalleled vision. From demand generation to closed sales, channel effectiveness to customer care, Bluewolf helps clients attain efficient, responsible business performance, gaining the label of tomorrow's business standard. With over 3,000 clients, Bluewolf is the clear choice for success.
WHO YOU ARE
Its possible that you’re a marketing ninja with a knack for web development, or even an Excel Superstar bored of common-man formulas and 2-dimensional tables. You might also be a skilled web designer; you've mastered the hex code and want to be more involved in the big picture. Whatever your calling may be, you define yourself by your love of taking on new challenges, being bold and decisive, and you approach each task with entrepreneurial spirit and ownership.
We’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist capable of extraordinary things. Everyday, you will be an instrumental component to the success of marketing initiatives bringing strategy to life. You will be assisting with and advising in the production and design of all campaign assets; including emails, landing pages with forms, and campaign microsites. You will be segmenting large data sets, helping marketers understand their prospects and customers, and creating targeted campaigns on their behalf. You will be testing and executing campaigns, ensuring success and providing feedback along the way. You will also be responsible for measurement of success; not only the success of the marketing campaign and ROI, but for the value you have brought to the project.
- Recent graduate of a marketing or web design program is preferable, technical talent with a creative spirit also welcome
- Translation of design and brand concepts into marketing campaign assets such as emails, landing pages, and microsites
- Understanding of front-end web development principles including a familiarity with HTML, CSS, and webform processes
- Wizard with Microsoft Excel, management of complex data sets, and designer of reports and dashboards for intuitive consumption of data
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Speedy learning-curve and passion for cloud technologies including Salesforce.con, Eloqua, Marketo, and similar applications
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and resources with confidence
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Dreamweaver and Photoshop is a big plus
- Familiarity with popular internet browsers and the limitations and differences between them, also a big plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, or other web analytics applications
Bluewolf is an EEO employer. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
** To Apply: Click here