Start date: ASAP
The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing strategic engagements including the projects and people responsible for fulfilling delivery. Responsible for leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The Engagement Manager is responsible for validating resource plans and project scope.
- Director level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected.
- Have domain experience in sales or sales operations or customer support
- Has working knoweldge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Radian6, Marketo, Eloqua
- Willingness to travel 50% to 75%
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive Level discussion around sales, marketing and customer care processes.
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Bluewolf is an EEO employer. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
We offer a terrific compensation package including a competitive base salary plus incentives, full health benefits, profit sharing, dental, and a 401k.
To apply now: click here